Hague and Lowick team up to launch a Joint Brexit Desk.
Brexit brought political, economic and societal turmoil. Uncertainty still surrounds the UK withdrawal from the EU as well as the post-departure ties between the two. Whatever the legal framework chosen to shape the EU-UK future economic relations, it will eminently entail consequences affecting business on both sides.
In this unparallel context, Lowick and Hague Corporate Affairs took the strategic decision to join forces.
The Lowick-Hague Partnership will help organisations headquartered in the UK to:
- Understand how the EU-decision making process works and affects them in the post-Brexit era;
- Foresee and overcome challenges stemming from the imposition of any customs infrastructure at the UK / EU border;
- Get actionable intelligence on current or future EU policies that would impact them;
- Connect, engage and manage key institutional and non-institutional stakeholders active on issues of their interest;
- Proactively advocate towards EU decision-makers to safeguard their interest and competitive advantage.
Hague Corporate Affairs
Peter ter Horst – Managing Partner
Vincent Nieuwelink – Partner Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +31 (0)70 2400832 / +32 (0)2 7863 041
Kevin McKeever – Managing Director
Matthew Faulding – Director Email: email@example.com Phone: +44 20 3743 6246